Licensed surveyors must certify the abstract of field records in accordance with Schedule 1 of the regulations.

Abstracts of field records can be lodged with the Office of Surveyor-General Victoria through SPEAR.

Templates for SPEAR lodgements

Further information

For location and contact details, visit contact us.

Page last updated: 16/07/18