We have moved, see Contact us.
Verification of identity is required for most land transactions in Victoria - for more information, see 'Verification of identity' in our Overview page.
Access forms using a desktop computer only (not a mobile device or tablet). If you are having difficulty opening any of the forms on this page, please visit 'troubleshooting' on our Overview page.
Subdivision and consolidation forms
- Subdivision Act Plan Lodgement Checklist(MS Word Document 161.3 KB)
- Guide to steps in the subdivision process(MS Word Document 107.2 KB)
- Guide to subdivide or consolidate land(MS Word Document 112.9 KB)
- Subdivision Act Registrar's lodgement fees 2017(MS Word Document 109.5 KB)
- Subdivision fees calculator - 2017-18
- Subdivision and consolidation